The natural news’ turmeric-ginger iced tea recipe is one of the most famous recipes among the tea drinks. It’s because the tea is extremely beneficial to your health. There are a bunch of medically proven health advantages of the ginger turmeric iced tea. Most of them are related to your health, brain, and other important systems. The ingredients used in the tea are mostly natural. This is a reason why the tea is healthy for you. Let’s learn how to prepare this amazing tea.
What You Need
- Water: You need 2 quarts of the water for the tea. It is a bit more than usual but it will serve several persons.
- Lemon: It’s not a mandatory ingredient for the ginger turmeric tea but you should use it. It enhances the taste of the tea. Also, it matches with turmeric and ginger perfectly. Take 2 lemons that are sliced. Additionally, take 2 more lemons and make a juice of them.
- Cinnamon: The turmeric tea is never complete without a spice flavor. Therefore, take 3 sticks of the cinnamon. It would be great in terms of taste.
- Sweet: The amount of the sweet is up to you. As many people don’t go with sweet, we are not indicating the specific amount. However, if you are a sweet admirer, then 1-2 tablespoons would be fine.
- Turmeric: 1 tablespoon of the turmeric is necessary for the tea. Don’t mix more because excessive turmeric can ruin the taste.
- Ginger: Get one ginger and slice it. 1 ginger is sufficient for making the tea. Be careful not to mix extra ginger here too because the excessive amount is threatening to the taste too.
How to Cook the Tea
Place a fine saucepan in the stove and add the water to the pan. Put sliced ginger, sliced lemons, cinnamon sticks, and turmeric according to the requirement in the saucepan. Ignite the fire and lower it because you have to simmer the mixture. Also, use a lid to cover the pan. Keep heating the ingredients for 10 minutes. Pull out the pan from the burner after the time. Let the tea relax for a bit. It will cool down.
Meanwhile, get a large pitcher and pour the lemon juice from 2 lemons into it. If you are willing to use the sugar then this the time where you will mix it. Combine required amount of the sugar with the lemonade.
Now you have to put the tea into the pitcher. Use a strainer for the job. The pitcher must not contain any solid. Strain the turmeric tea and pour it into the pitcher. Separate solid if you found any.
The natural ginger tea is almost ready. Use a couple of ice cubes while serving. If you think it needs sweeter, add it. Don’t hesitate to mix it because there shouldn’t be any obstacle in terms of enjoying a delicious drink.
Benefits of the Tea
The ginger and turmeric tea comes with its benefits that cannot be found in other tea drinks. Here we will see the health advantages of the ingredients which we have used here. Of course, they are beneficial to human health. Let’s know more about them.
- Ginger: It is a magnificent anti-inflammatory agent. The ginger helps you to enhance the digestion activity. Moreover, the ginger deals with the nausea issue very well. It reduces the problem noticeably. The ginger works in an excellent way to vanish the muscle pain. It is called the immune-booster too.
- Cinnamon: The cinnamon spice has several similarities with the ginger. It does the same job as the ginger in some cases. For example, it aids impressively to improve your digestion ability. The cinnamon is also popular for boosting the immune activity. Moreover, it fights with the harmful virus and helps to get rid of the dangerous disease chance.
- Lemon: The lemon is yet one more essential ingredient for the turmeric tea. We used its juice and slices of it. It makes the aroma beautiful. The lemon is famous for adding a unique taste to the food item. It does the same for the drinks. The lemon also decreases the inflammation problem.
- Turmeric: Another healthful ingredient in the tea. For the autoimmune disorder patients, the turmeric is an effective cure. In fact, it can fight cancer too. The importance of turmeric in your body cannot be explained in a few words. It is full of healthy elements. The turmeric is a wonderful antioxidant too.
Risks that come with the Tea
Everything has two sides. One side might be impressive but there must be at least one single flaw to that thing. Here the tea really well for the human health but there are a few bad sides too. See them below.
- Diarrhea Risk: When you take the excessive amount of the ginger turmeric tea, it will cause the diarrhea disease. The main reason behind it is the ginger. It accelerates the food passage which is why it leads to diarrhea. If you encounter the problem or observe any symptom, you should stop consuming it and visit a doctor immediately.
- Thin Blood Risk: The excessive taking of the ginger tea can make your blood thin. It means your blood is more likely to come out than before. Most of the studies are unable to provide helpful information on this. The turmeric has a connection with blood pressure and cholesterol. That might be the reason why it occurs.
The tea can help you to maintain your health and body more effectively than before. It contains a lot of substances that aid your body to improve its condition. For your skin, the tea is effective too. It enhances the condition of your skin. On the other side, the turmeric tea averts the fatal disease called cancer. Everyone knows where it can lead you. However, if you consume one cup of the natural news’ turmeric-ginger iced tea recipe every day, you can be in a position where the chance of cancer disease is zero.